Saturday, October 23, 2010

New book to read

Hey ladies!  I rarely read the books on time because I usually have a list of 4-5 when we are all good about posting, and then when there's a dry spell I am always looking for a book.  Aaaaanyway, I have found a really good set of books I'd like to recommend.  I'm currently reading Ken Follett's "Fall of Giants" and it's amazing.  If you haven't read them, I highly recommend Ken Follett's "Pillars of the Earth" and "World Without End".  Pillars is in Oprah's Book Club (if my word isn't good enough for the likes of you), and they are just really fun to read.  So!  If you're looking for addictive books, try these.

Next up on my list to read:
1.  Watership Down (I was supposed to read this classic in middle school, but I was a terrible student and didn't.)
2. 1984 (I can't believe I've never read this.)
3. The Art of Racing in the Rain (because the lovely T$ left it on my coffee table after her visit)

I welcome any comments on the above books.  :)  Love and miss you ladies!

No comments: