Friday, December 19, 2008

Kona Wind, Kona Coffee...

So i am almost finished with the epic love story of Scarlett and Rhett...and last night I was reading it in this awesome coffee shop (Glazer's), to which my dear friend Joe invited me...p.s. google Joe Philipson for a peek at him and his awesome photography. I believe he called me "so analogue" for bringing book instead of laptop, and i thought that was hillarious. I almost burst into tears when Rhett was waiting (chain-smoking with desperation) just outside Scarlett's door as she recuperated from a tumble down the stairs.

Lead the revolution! Bring books into coffee shops instead of electronics! They're lighter and waay more fun. Plus, if they break down or you spill coffee on them, they still function for the most part!

No comments: